IBM Watson Explorer Review

Reveals hidden insights within unstructured data

What is our primary use case?

We are analyzing unstructured data using Watson Explorer.

We are business partners and have been implementing it for customers for about three years already, and we are quite satisfied.

How has it helped my organization?

Some of our customers benefit from improved experience with their customers, and others among our customers are using it to analyze data and data entities.

What is most valuable?

The valuable feature of Watson Explorer for us is data entities, and being able to see hidden insights from within unstructured data.

What needs improvement?

It needs better language support, to include some other languages. Also, they should improve the user interface.

Stability is fine. It's not the best, but it's fine. Issues are related to the number of documents we are crawling and indexing.

It's scaling well.

We use technical support when we have problems. They help us. A few of them, we need to elaborate for them, but it's fine.

In terms of going with this solution, in our country it's an easy choice because Watson Explorer supports our language. It's one of the only solutions they can select.

It's not so complex. I think it's okay.

Sometimes our clients evaluate HPE, but usually Watson is the only product in Czech Republic.