IBM Watson Speech To Text Review

Easy to understand, configure, and use

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case is to translate our new files into text for customer service.

What is most valuable?

It was easy to understand, easy to configure, and easy to use.

What needs improvement?

The quality needs to be updated. For speech to text, support for additional languages can be included. Support for the large markets in Central and Eastern Europe, such as Polish or Romanian, would be useful, since CEE region has a high potential to increase the use of AI.

I've been testing it for the last year.

We are satisfied with the scalability.

We did not need technical support.

The initial setup was straightforward. It was a proof of concept, and it took less than two weeks.

We're an IT services company, and we deployed it on our own. We have in-house development capabilities, so it is easy for us to learn how to do it on our own than using another company.

We have tested several other products. We started with IBM Watson because it was easiest to start with for our technical team from a technical perspective.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend it. IBM has several other solutions that can connect to it, so no need to buy different pieces from several providers. If you want to find a good solution for the customer and put some translation tool or machine learning for text understanding and so on, you can get this from IBM. It can be a one-stop shop for a good solution.

I would rate this solution an eight out of ten. It has good quality, and it's easy to work with.

Private Cloud