iBwave Wi-Fi Review

Extensive report generation reduces time required for project cost estimates

What is our primary use case?

We use this product for the study of indoor coverage for many in-building systems such as shopping malls, hotels, and business centers. This is used for DAS design to improve the cellular coverage for indoor places. With this, we can offer our clients a good solution to improve cellular systems in their locations.

How has it helped my organization?

This solution provides us with the ability to obtain an exact equipment list report. This reduces the time needed to calculate the cost of the project.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is report generation. These include the equipment list, area, and compliance. These reports help to calculate the cost of the project and give us project documentation to present to our client.

The 3D Coverage is a good feature that shows the signal propagation in three dimensions.

What needs improvement?

There are many things that should be improved in this solution.

For example, I would like to have more functionality to generate and delete walls, along with a good undo button for reversing the operations.

I would like to be able to see two buildings at the same time so that you can create a campus view.

Two years.

I did not use another solution prior to this one.

This is the only solution that I evaluated.