IceWarp Review

A stable and scalable email, messaging and collaboration service

What is our primary use case?

We use IceWarp for email-related purposes. Currently, we have 3,000 plus customers who use this solution.

What is most valuable?

It has great communication capabilities for team chatting and web conferences.

What needs improvement?

Our customers sometimes have problems receiving mail. There needs to be a desktop application from where they can get a report about whether the mail was delivered or not. For the public cloud, I often have to check from the backend server whether the mail was processed or not, or where the mail was stopped — was it stopped on our side or on the recipient's side?

I have been using IceWarp for almost two years.

IceWarp is a stable solution.

We are currently working on expanding our IceWarp usage.

If my customers have an issue, they come to me first. If I'm not available, then they have to contact IceWarp. If I need IceWarp's help, then I can coordinate with the customers and IceWarp's team.

As I have two years of experience with this solution, the initial setup is very easy for me.

Deployment time depends on customer availability. Maximum, it takes two to three days — from start to finish.

If it's a new customer, then it totally depends — at max, it takes one week to switch from the old mail solution to the new mail solution, everything included.

Our licensing is on a yearly basis. There were no additional costs. If a customer requires additional features, which are not including in the plan, then we simply charge additionally.

What other advice do I have?

I would definitely recommend this solution. Overall, on a scale from one to ten, I would give this soluting a rating of nine.

Private Cloud

Other

Version 13.0
More IceWarp reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about IceWarp, Microsoft, Zimbra and others in Email Applications. Updated: July 2021.
523,372 professionals have used our research since 2012.