Idaptive Review

A stable solution for accessing on-premises active directory

What is our primary use case?

We are still testing this solution, but our main use case is for integrating multiple IDs for the on-premise Active Directory.

How has it helped my organization?

We have been testing this solution for approximately one year, but it is not yet in production.

What is most valuable?

The feature that we find most valuable is the ability to integrate multiple IDs for on-premise Active Directory.

What needs improvement?

This solution has MDM (Mobile Device Management) features, but they are weak. We would like to see an improvement in the ability to manage mobile devices.

I think that there is a weak point in the Japanese market because they currently do not have a service person in Japan.

Trial/evaluations only.

We haven't encountered any problems with respect to the stability of this solution. It is very stable.

I do not think that scalability is a problem, but I have not had experience with a very large scale implementation.

Their technical support is very good. The response time is not too great, although they can respond in a very short time by email.

We used to use another product, but it did not have the necessary features. This is why we switched to using and selling Idaptive.

The initial setup for this solution was very straightforward. It only took one day to deploy.

We find that the pricing and licensing of this solution is adequate, as compared to the other competitors in the market.

What other advice do I have?

The product is good, but they have a weakness in the Japanese market without a service person.

I would rate this solution eight out of ten.