IDERA Uptime Cloud Monitor Review

The response time of the web interface needs to be improved but it's easy-install features are helpful.

What is most valuable?

• Interface
  • Real-time feedback
  • Easy-install features

How has it helped my organization?

We were in the need of a fast-to-deploy solution for the external monitoring of our servers. Copperegg gave us all the needed features plus the internal and custom metrics. The system admins and IT managers had access to the web panel and monitoring alerts in minutes.

What needs improvement?

The response time of the web interface, an instance-image solution (not only for cloud), and a better customer support is needed.

I have used it for two years.

No issues encountered.

Yes, some days the service was down and we did not find an accurate response from the company.

No, but we didn't have high traffic scenarios.

Regular. They are good in the sales and e-mail support, but they failed at very important failover times.

We tried other solutions like Up-time or Nagios-based solutions. We switch to Copperegg because of the cloud features (notifications, external and distributed monitoring, easy-to-install, and real-time activity).

It was straightforward.

2 visitors found this review helpful
2 Comments
author avatarUser

good info

author avatarRavi Suvvari
TOP 5LEADERBOARDReal User

Very valuable inputs regarding CopperEGG Review ; Thank you for sharing Ravi Suvvari