IDERA Uptime Cloud Monitor Review
The response time of the web interface needs to be improved but it's easy-install features are helpful.

Valuable Features:

• Interface
  • Real-time feedback
  • Easy-install features

Improvements to My Organization:

We were in the need of a fast-to-deploy solution for the external monitoring of our servers. Copperegg gave us all the needed features plus the internal and custom metrics. The system admins and IT managers had access to the web panel and monitoring alerts in minutes.

Room for Improvement:

The response time of the web interface, an instance-image solution (not only for cloud), and a better customer support is needed.

Use of Solution:

I have used it for two years.

Deployment Issues:

No issues encountered.

Stability Issues:

Yes, some days the service was down and we did not find an accurate response from the company.

Scalability Issues:

No, but we didn't have high traffic scenarios.

Regular. They are good in the sales and e-mail support, but they failed at very important failover times.

Previous Solutions:

We tried other solutions like Up-time or Nagios-based solutions. We switch to Copperegg because of the cloud features (notifications, external and distributed monitoring, easy-to-install, and real-time activity).

Initial Setup:

It was straightforward.

2 visitors found this review helpful

2 Comments

it_user211983User

good info

27 March 15
Ravi SuvvariReal UserTOP 5POPULAR

Very valuable inputs regarding CopperEGG Review ; Thank you for sharing Ravi Suvvari

07 April 15