Igloo Review

Igloo is an intranet you'll actually like.

What is most valuable?

Real Time communication anytime to team members in Dubai or in Toronto.

Team members can collaborate and work on projects together, communicate in real time, even if they’re located on the other side of the world from one another and in different time zones.

Multiple ways to communicate – Write it once and send it once, and distribute it to a select few or the many, easily, easy to follow visual email thread, Wikis, Forum, Broadcasts.

Easy Files sharing - Searching and Finding Information/Data

Great GUI, easy to use

How has it helped my organization?

Streamline and organize - better work flow and less time spent of juggling multiple applications in different places.

Improved Remote Team Management and Communications.

Easy and fast to get Team trained and started, has tools the Team already know how to use, our knowledge repository is in one place, and searching and retrieving content is properly filed and organized.

What needs improvement?

Hoping they include "the ability to communicate and have face time" within your own space.

6 months

No, easy to configure, has widgets, have a technical IT staff who found the "drag and drop" approach easy to architect.

No issues, up and available most times, we have a geographically dispersed team and multiple time zone, so availability rates high on our list.

Small Not For Profit organization with 10 - 15 users and meets our needs with the ability and flexibility to scale when we grow.

Excellent customer service, responsive, hand-holding if needed.

Responsive, allocated a regular account manager and "tech guy" who developed a relationship with us that was responsive to our needs.

Yes, Google Drive. Igloo has better security, able to architect our internal intranet to meet the needs of partners, team members and visitor specifically.

Straight forward, drag and drop interface, widgets, easy roles and permission set up for access, our "tech guy" had fun.

In house

Yes. Mangoes, Central Desktop.

What other advice do I have?

Cost effective, budget friendly for a small organization, short start up and training time for team members.