MS IIS- A good web server
1. It is Microsoft product that is easy to use and to host local and public websites.
2. Unfamiliar users can work on this product. No license required because it is integrated with the OS.
3. IIS has the ability to limit the bandwidth of your web pages.
4. If the application crashes then the server and other applications continue to run and the failed application restarts the next time with the request.
Room for Improvement:
1. It is not compatible with other platforms due to limitations.
2. Users can not change the source code as per the requirements because source code is not editable.
3. Compatibility issue with other applications.
**Disclosure: I am a real user, and this review is based on my own experience and opinions.
Last updated: Oct 25 2012
More IIS reviews from users
...who compared it with Tomcat