iland Secure Cloud Review

Premier VMware based IaaS cloud computing at a low cost.

Valuable Features:

Low price per hour computing on demand in a premier VMware Environment.

Room for Improvement:

The only con I can really come up with is to say the salesman was insistant. He was smart in that he was trying to solve my issues regardless of if it was his solution or another, but if his solution fit, he wanted to make sure I knew it and why it was the best fit. In other words, a good salesman. This isn't really a con, but since this site requires one, that is the best I can give you.

Other Advice:

The service is great and dead simple to use. The hard part is the IT part ;) I use it as a home lab, and the hourly pricing is critical to minimize my costs. They provide ample discounts if you commit to a minimum usage level, which is very low. The best part is that mimimum usage guarantees does not provide a usage cap - it just defines the individual resource useage costs and minimum level of activity you will get charged for regardless of actual useage. Just set your minimum and pay the excess based on your spikes.