Imperva Incapsula Review

It provides intelligence on bad IPS and malicious software, and scales without issue.

What is most valuable?

• Human contact
  • Fast SLA
  • Trustworthy and excellent communication

Highly-functional back office with user friendly reports and intelligence on bad IPS and malicious software is at very high level and very quick. Part of the solutions function is that they have to stay on top of the data intelligence game. They have the first knowledge of break points.

How has it helped my organization?

The product makes information readily available and mitigates any problems quickly.

What needs improvement?

With the way that protection works, there is no such thing as pure protection, but as soon as Incapsula knows what a problem looks like, they fix it. They have to stay on top of the data intelligence game.

I've used it for three years.

It's usually fast but it can take two to three days on a big operation to get it live, especially if there is tracking.

No problem with scalability.

Communication declined a bit as they got bigger – 7/10. Service is really good though.

8/10. Service is good.

We went through at least a quarter million dollars in DDoS firewalls before we got to them. We tried solutions worldwide.

For enterprise level stuff pricing is very competitive. Very good corporate deals.

What other advice do I have?

Go for it if you’re looking into it – they are a good solution and are trustworthy people. Just really works.