Imperva Incapsula Review

We were able to dial in the security and protection that it provided and understand the threat to our company website.

I was introduced to Incapsula after our company website had started to show signs of a persistent active DDoS attack.

I got on the phone with their representative, who later brought in an engineer and within that same day we were able to begin mitigating the problem, all under the free trial. We were able to easily dial in the security and protection that the service provided and began to understand the threat (which was not a DDoS attack) quickly.

We were so impressed with the effectiveness of the solution and the assistance that we received from support that we subscribed to their service in an ongoing basis, which has proven to be reliable and simple to use.

However, I'd like to be able to drill down more into the analytics that Incapsula collects. For example, I'd like to be able to click on the pieces of the pie charts to get more detailed info. also, we had a small issue with some vagueness in the installation instructions, but we sorted it out and everything was good from that point on.

They helped us to get the solution up and running, as well as assisted in setting up rules and other security settings that improved the overall effectiveness of the solution. I would recommend Incapsula's solution to anyone looking to add a robust security layer to their web sites and properties.