Imperva Incapsula Review

We're using it to replace Barracuda Web App Firewall which we retired several years ago.

What is most valuable?

I'd say that the most valuable feature is the ease of use in configuration, the analytics, and the integration with Incapsula’s robot database.

How has it helped my organization?

The product should be able to protect us from illegitimate web traffic, and reduce our data center costs through lowering the load on our systems.

What needs improvement?

The interface seems a bit outdated and simplistic.

I have been familiar with it for a few months now.

No issues with deployment.

No issues with stability.

No issues with scalability thus far; we haven’t tried yet.

Fairly low – I’m in between Incapsula sales people so it’s hard to answer, but I have had trouble getting answers to my questions.

I like the product so I am happy with that but getting to them was not simple.

They had one thing they had to do and they did that – was pretty straightforward.

Yes, we were using Barracuda Web App Firewall which we retired several years ago.

It was straightforward.

I implemented on my own.

Per month, the cost varies between $200 to $2,000, and there's no initial setup cost.

What other advice do I have?

I would say compare it to other solutions in the marketplace feature by feature and see how Incapsula reporting and analytics dashboards compare and bot control compares – their solution for bot control is pretty good – and check those features with other enterprise level solutions, you get a lot for your money.

More Imperva Incapsula reviews from users