Imperva Incapsula Review

It's improved the speed of our website and setup is straightforward, although the file-purging function could be improved.

What is most valuable?

• CDN
  • Site performance

How has it helped my organization?

The website itself is our first priority and we have seen improvements in that area -- it's faster.

What needs improvement?

Although we're only using it for the accelerator part, the purging of files and the way this feature functions could use improvement. It requires the user to either purge everything or go through specific files, but if you do, the latter doesn’t always work. So with the single files sometimes there is more difficulty.

I've used it for a few months now.

No issues. It was very straightforward.

No issues.

It meets our needs right now. In the following months we are well within our package, but in the long term, we have to see if the cost will go up too much for our project’s needs. We are well covered for now.

9.5 -- they're very good.

9.5 -- turnaround is very fast.

No, as we are a fairly new project so we have no other experience with another solution. However, we did look at CloudFlare, Limelight, and CDN networks.

I had a gut feeling about the product right from the get-go.

Very straightforward setup.

It really depends what you're looking for. If you need to have a straightforward CDN, this CDN would probably be too expensive. If you want one solution with an all-in-one package for CDN and acceleration, I would definitely recommend Incapsula.