Impincaplogo

Imperva Incapsula Review
The anti-DDoS protection has distributed nodes around the world.

Valuable Features:

Infrastructure protection (anti-DDoS): Imperva anti-DDoS protection has the well-known value of having lots of distributed nodes around the world, making it the best value for DDoS protection. They also include protection against almost all known DDoS attack methods.

Improvements to My Organization:

The product has given us DDoS protection.

Room for Improvement:

The management interface needs improving. Even with a recent version of the interface, you cannot do all the changes that you would like. As an example, if you want to change one of your protected public IP addresses, you need to request this from support, and it takes a long time.

Use of Solution:

I have used it for 10 months.

Stability Issues:

There were stability issues. One node went down and we completely lost the connectivity of our public IP addresses.

Scalability Issues:

We have not encountered any scalability issues.

We rate technical support as really bad. It took one month to solve an issue with one node and give us an alternative solution. Apart from the management interface, support service has to improve their response times (based on our experience with them).

Previous Solutions:

We did not previously use any other solutions.

Initial Setup:

Initial setup was simple, except for the GRE tunnel issues and MTU tuning.

Cost and Licensing Advice:

We think that this product is fairly priced considering other products.

Other Solutions Considered:

We evaluated Arbor Networks.

Other Advice:

Check the SLAs carefully.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Imperva Incapsula?

Our experts can help. 233,557 professionals have used our research on 5,895 solutions.