Imperva Incapsula Review

Offers good protection for our customer's and the interface is user-friendly

What is our primary use case?

We mainly use this solution as a web application firewall. We have CMS systems in our portfolio, which our customers use, and the full information portraits are running on our infrastructure and in our CMS product. We, therefore, use this solution mainly for protection and to improve performance.

What is most valuable?

I found that it is very easy to set everything up. I like the user-friendly interface.

What needs improvement?

I think the pricing needs some tweaks.

Imperva Incapsula is a very stable solution.

We use this solution as a crowd solution, a software service so we don't have any issues regarding its performance or scalability. Our IT administrators use Incapsula to maintain the solution because they have knowledge about how this protection works.

I am satisfied with the customer service. The few times that we had issues, they technical support team was able to solve our issues.

The initial setup was very easy and straightforward. Our customers need good protection so we do the installation for them to protect our sites.

We are resellers and in addition to supplying the product, we also offer support.

We compared this with other solutions like Akamai, but it couldn't deliver the same as Imperva Incapsula. We don't use specific application tweaks. We only use basic mechanisms of cashing and six years ago, when we were looking for a solution, there was no solution like this one out there. Incapsula does what we need it to do, and we like the easy installation process. We think still that Incapsula is the best.

What other advice do I have?

Because we are resellers, we prefer that our customers use it. But even if I wasn't a reseller, I would still recommend it. I love the solution's capabilities and the ease of the installation.

In the future, I would like to see better pricing. E.x. the additional bandwidth packages are higher than our needs so we end up paying for data that we don't use. I want them to provide me with the particular quantity of megabytes I need. I don't want to pay extra money for megabytes that I will not use in the future.

I rate this program nine out of ten.