Imperva Incapsula Review

Stable and scalable with good account takeover protections

What is our primary use case?

Primarily, clients are in need of some extra defense and a bit of protection, which is why they use this solution.

What is most valuable?

The most important aspect of the solution is the DDoS feature.

The solution has a very good interface.

Last year, the solution added a lot of additional improvements and functionalities, and for now, the features they have offered us have been great.

They recently added some account takeover protections that have been really useful.

What needs improvement?

The rules surrounding the making of web applications could be improved.

I believe I've been using the solution for about four years.

There aren't issues with stability. As a cloud solution, it's hard to say if there will be stability issues. There might be issues with some customer setups, for example, but not with the product itself.

The scalability of the solution is okay. Companies can expand it if they need to.

We've been in touch with technical support in the past. Out of ten, I'd rate them at six or seven. We've had some issues with them in terms of response times, but overall they are okay.

We didn't previously work with a different solution. We've partnered with Imperva so we're dealing only with them.

Typically, the initial setup is more or less straightforward. there isn't too much complexity.

What other advice do I have?

We're resellers of the solution.

Typically the solution is deployed with the help of DNS.

It's a good product. It's one of the best on the market. If a company can afford the solution, they should try it out.

I'd rate the solution eight out of ten.

More Imperva Incapsula reviews from users