Imperva SecureSphere Database Security Review

Allows people to secure data, while seamlessly allowing the distribution of that data in an effortless manner.

What is most valuable?

I like Imperva SecureSphere platform forms. Imperva SecureSphere is the foundation for SecureSphere data, file and web application solutions. Imperva SecureSphere is designed to work together, however can be independently deployed.

How has it helped my organization?

Imperva SecureSphere allows people to secure data, while seamlessly allowing the distribution of that data in an effortless manner.

What needs improvement?

SecureSphere activity log can be used with Imperva CounterBreach in an effort to protect enterprise data from theft and loss caused. Since such is core to its function, I would like to see future versions to integrate such options.

Imperva SecureSphere allows the company to adhere to data compliance requirements, and at the same time to effectively protect data from theft.

No. After using Imperva SecureSphere the first few days, implementing it was second nature.

Very good customer service was responsive to needs to get Imperva SecureSphere operational.

Imperva SecureSphere did not require very much tech support, but with the few issues we had, they were cured very quickly by tech support.

Setting up Imperva SecureSphere was very simple, and configuration was easy.

We used in-house.

It was well worth implementing Imperva SecureSphere and found the rate of productivity increased by using it.

Compare other similar products and definitely use the free trial. I truly enjoyed using it, and recommend Imperva SecureSphere to any one who has similar needs.

No we did not.

What other advice do I have?

Imperva SecureSphere provides great options to secure data and would not hesitate to use it.

2 Comments
author avatarArūnas Vaitekūnas
TOP 20Real User

+1 re merging CounterBreach and SecureSphere together.

author avatarDarren Chaker

Indeed, that would be the best of both worlds! Security breaches are too common to not follow basic guidelines to secure data. Best, Darren Chaker