Imperva SecureSphere Web Application Firewall Review
We can quickly see the attacks that the environment is suffering and take action to mitigate the threat(s).

Valuable Features

I was involved in the deployment and found that all the features in this product are fantastic, especially the correlated attack validation, threat radar (reputation, fraud), and virtual patching. Those are features that are very useful in day to day operations.

Improvements to My Organization

Using WAF in an organization means we can quickly see the attacks that the environment is suffering and take action to mitigate the threat(s). It is possible to view traffic and analyze it to determine if it is legitimate traffic or not, using features such as threat radar and geolocation, helping the security team in the company.

Use of Solution

I've been using the WAF component for over a year.

I had no issues with deployment.

I had no issues with stability.

I had no issues with scalability.

I didn't use the customer service, but all the teams in Imperva have a deep knowledge about the product to support customers for any issues they have.

The technical support team at Imperva have a deep knowledge of all their solutions, and they are ready to support any customer with any problem.

The initial setup is different for each environment. You need knowledge of the environment and application, to make a good schedule of activities. Make sure you validate the requirements, and the setup will be simpler to do

Implementation Team

I work as a System Engineer and part of my role is to help the partners do deployments for our customers. I participated in some deployments, and I can say the partners I have worked with have good knowledge about deployment and support for all solutions.

Other Advice

All products are good, and I believe narrowing the choice of manufacturer is best done when you do proof of concepts in-house and you can see which of your choices is best matched to your needs.