Imperva SecureSphere Web Application Firewall Review

A highly scalable solution with good stability and great data marking capabilities

What is most valuable?

Data marking is the solution's most valuable feature.

What needs improvement?

The firewall aspect of the solution needs improvement.

The GUI is not as intuitive enough. It should be more user-friendly, especially for end-users.

The initial setup could be simplified. Every time you have to install the solution you have to get in touch with support or somebody that can to do that for you.

I've been using the solution for a year or two.

The core functionality of the solution has been met. We find it stable enough.

The solution is very scalable. It is one of the most important features. You can also expand resources and features as well.

Customers actually require a lot of support. They want an easier channel that can provide support. The solution should offer a monthly check-in with clients. Other solutions offer this, and it's helpful for the clients, just to make sure everything is running okay.

In general, however, technical support has been good.

The initial setup required a lot of help. It took a month or two to deploy so it wasn't exactly straightforward. However, it was not as difficult as other solutions either.

What other advice do I have?

I handle the on-premises deployment model. We have the latest version of the solution. We also sell the product.

I would rate the solution nine out of ten.