Imprivata OneSign Authentication Management Review

Has an easy log in that enables us to use one single ID for signing into more than fifty applications

What is our primary use case?

We use one single ID for signing into more than fifty applications. We only need to use one ID.

How has it helped my organization?

It has benefited my organization in the way that it makes it more secure by making it harder to hack.

What is most valuable?

It has an easy log in which we don't need to plug in a password every time. It's easy to use and manage your applications and it doesn't require you to go to the admin to reset your password.

What needs improvement?

I would like for them to make this solution compatible with Mac OS. I would also like for them to provide a portal so that users can easily integrate it with their applications.

More than five years.

It's very stable.

It is scalable.

If our client has an issue they email us and we contact their technical support.

The initial setup was not complex. It was very easy to set up. It took us three months to deploy it for 11,000 users. We're planning to expand it to 50,000 users. Most of the users are administrators, IT technicians, project managers, system engineers, and support. We only require two people for maintenance.

In terms of the implementation strategy, we configured the appliance with a basic IP network configuration and then just deployed it.

We implemented it ourselves.

The price is reasonable, it's an affordable solution.

We also looked at Okta Identity Cloud.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to a big organization. It's easy to deploy and it does not disrupt your processes.

I would rate it a nine out of ten. Not a ten because we've contacted them about making it compatible with Mac OS but they said that there's nothing they can do about it until next year.