Inflectra Rapise Review

Valuable Features:

The most valuable features are that you can automate many applications and that it's not only a web-based application. You can also share scripts with team members.

Improvements to My Organization:

The product has made things easy for me as a software tester because I can use the same script to test a lot of things. I've ben able to save a lot of time by doing this.

Room for Improvement:

What I have noticed about Rapise is that sometimes when you keep on using the same script, it fails many times. The other thing that can be improved is being able to play the script by setting the start point from anywhere in the script. When recording date-of-birth in the following format, 12/06/2015, and use tab to go to another text box, this messes up the script because of the way it records dates. I think that could be improved.

Use of Solution:

We just started using it and are still working it out.

Deployment Issues:

We haven't had issues with deployment so far.

Stability Issues:

It's been stable for us.

Scalability Issues:

We're able to scale as needed.

Other Advice:

Rapise is a good automation tool that's easy to use and learn, and you can share scripts as a team, which is very helpful.