Inflectra Rapise Review

Good database management with a straightforward setup, but maintenance is a challenge

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for managing the database for our organization.

What is most valuable?

The platform overall is good.

It's pretty straightforward to set up.

The solution offers good availability.

So far, technical support has been helpful.

What needs improvement?

The maintenance is very difficult. We've only been using the platform for three months, so I'm not sure if that will continue, but right now it's an observation I've had.

The solution needs to improve its compatibility with other solutions.

The solution is quite new for us. I've been working with the solution for three months. We're still testing it out.

I can't really comment on the stability just yet, as we're still struggling with maintenance issues, and the stability plays into that.

The scalability of the solution is low. You can't scale it too much. It's also very complex. It takes a long time to go through the documentation.

We've had a chance to contact technical support and so far they've been good. We've been satisfied with the level of support they've provided us so far over the past three months of use.

The initial setup was straightforward. It wasn't complex at all. In fact, we found it nice and easy.

I don't have any idea about the pricing on the solution right now. We're still evaluating the product.

What other advice do I have?

We're partners with Inflectra.

I'd rate the solution seven out of ten. The compatibility needs to be improved. If it was, I'd rate it a bit higher.

I'd recommend the solution. Writing the scripts etc. is very difficult, but we can increase the availability quite well. There is definitely a minimum skill set required in order to use the solution. It's good to hire someone that knows a bit about the solution to make it easier to implement it. Even so, for us at least, the maintenance has been challenging.

Hybrid Cloud