Inflectra SpiraTest Review

Our organization has become much more efficient in our everyday test case documentation and in the execution of both manual and automated testing

What is most valuable?

• Test case documentation and execution history providing full traceability.
  • Ease of use.
  • Role based access.
  • Ability to customize functions, such as roles, form attributes etc.
  • Plugins to various other systems.

How has it helped my organization?

Our organization has become more efficient in our everyday test case documentation and in the execution of both manual and automated testing.

This, in turn, raises the quality of both our work and products.

What needs improvement?

Currently, I am waiting for a major improvement when it comes to sharing all artifacts across projects, this is something the Inflectra team is working on.

Cross-browser stability, i.e. not everything works as is designed in each of the major browsers, i.e. IE, Edge, Chrome, and Firefox.

Six to seven years.

Not in general, but a certain plugin for source code repository connection could be better.

10 out of 10. The Inflectra team is quick to respond and even helps with solutions when I've found it necessary to contact them.

No, we only had Excel or Word for test case documentation.

Straightforward, providing the pre-requisites were in place.

Can't beat it, in my opinion.

Yes, but sadly, I can't remember them all. My main reasons for selecting SpiraTeam were as follows:

• Value for money.
  • Ease of use.
  • No client side installation necessary which some of the other solutions required.
  • Faith in the vendor to listen to me and our needs as a customer. I experienced exceptional customer service and have continued to do so.

What other advice do I have?

I would advise anyone to try it first and make sure it fulfills their requirements for this type of system.