Inflectra SpiraTest Review

Integration with the JUnit test cases is the most valuable feature

What is most valuable?

Integration with the JUnit test cases is the most valuable feature. I am able to integrate my automation of JUnit cases with the SpiraTest very easily, i.e., by just adding a few parameters in my source code.

You may find the detailed information for the integration from the link below:

How has it helped my organization?

It has helped a lot for the testing side for our applications. The test scripts are written in SpiraTest, which define the step-by-step information with the detailed information about the version of the application, so as to conduct the functional as well as automated tests. The same scripts are run for every new release.

What needs improvement?

Requirement/test case baseline functionality would be a great feature to add.

I have used this solution for two years.

There were no stability issues.

There were no scalability issues.

Technical support is very good. I would rate it a nine out of 10.

Personally, I haven't used any other solution before this one.

The initial setup was very much straightforward and we didn't face any issues with the integration.

It's worth investing in Inflectra for your internal system as it's very useful.

I have been using SpiraTest for a team of 10 users and am very much satisfied with its licensing and price (a free trial is a plus). The more I use SpiraTeam, the more I like it.

What other advice do I have?

It is the best QA management tool, good for all types of industries.

It provides the ability to create, edit, and manage your project's requirements in an hierarchical requirement matrix, where the high-level business requirements can be decomposed into appropriate system requirements.