Inflectra SpiraTest Review

Has the ability to reuse test cases already used across projects so that we don't need to create new ones

What is our primary use case?

We use the on-prem deployment model of this solution. My primary use case of this solution is as a repository and for executing the cases against different software builds that we have.

What is most valuable?

The ability to reuse test cases already used across projects is the most valuable feature of this solution. We don't need to create new ones.

What needs improvement?

It should develop integration with JIRA. We have some complexities which caused us not to decide to integrate it with our JIRA, like synchronous data.

I would like to see a more flexible configuration of the reports in the next release of this solution.

I have been using Inflectra SpiraTest for around one year.

The stability is good.

Scalability is good. We can add more and more people. We use it to integrate with Selenium to have automated results.

We have around fifteen active users. They are mostly testers.

We had some support tickets opened that were quickly resolved. Their support is good. We don't have any problems with it.

We were previously using TestLink. We switched because it wasn't so user-friendly and we wanted to move to a more modern and user-friendly platform.

The initial setup was straightforward. The administrator didn't have many questions.

We did the implementation in-house.

What other advice do I have?

You don't need complex integrations with other tools. Compared to its competitors, most of the features are the same but the price is better.

I would rate it an eight out of ten.