Influitive AdvocateHub Review
AdvocateHub makes administering your advocates a breeze

Valuable Features

* The management of company advocates is straightforward and intuitive.

Room for Improvement

Means for advocates to interact with each other could still be improved. It is considerably better now than when I started, but I'd like to see more capabilities in this area. I believe Influitive is continuing to work on this.

Use of Solution

About two years.

No issues, I jumped right in with cheerful and patient help from an Influitive coach.

I've run across a few glitches here and there that were quickly remedied when I reported them. Influitive's support staff are quick to act and experts at finding workarounds when needed.

I haven't stressed AdvocateHub enough to see if scalability issues exist. I have not heard of any complaints in this area, however.

Excellent. They model best practices for using their product.

Really great. I have asked some fairly complex questions and requested some esoteric enhancements. The support staff is always helpful and has given me the information I've needed. It is rare to get non-useful responses (like I seem to get from many other vendors) and I have never been ignored or treated poorly.

No. Influitive AdvocateHub was my first foray into advocate marketing.

Setup required some thought and preparation because there is a lot to decide in terms of the gamification aspects (levels, badges, rewards, etc.) and onboarding new members. I had an excellent Influitive coach to help me through the process. Since I began, several improvements have been made to make this process more straightforward.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

The primary cost for any advocate marketing program is time. Advocates need to be given attention or they won't stick around. AdvocateHub makes the process of managing and providing feedback to advocates quite easy, but it doesn't run itself. Expect to spend a significant amount of time creating opportunities to keep your advocates engaged.

Other Advice

Advocate Marketing is an exciting new area. It's fun and can be very rewarding. I don't know about other vendors, but I have been extremely happy with Influitive and AdvocateHub.

2 visitors found this review helpful