Influitive AdvocateHub Review

What is most valuable?

I just love the interaction we have with our customers. It's a great way to build relationships with customers that would not exist. Normally, you only hear from a customer who has a complaint or issue (and they email support to resolve it and are in communication only until the issue is resolved). With Influitive, there is back and forth communication regardless of whether or not there is an issue-and sometimes you're there before an issue arises.

What needs improvement?

I know Influitive is relatively new and there are a lot of ideas on their roadmap (which is great because they are always improving). I think they should take a look at Pardot's features and "steal" some of their functions (how advocate information is displayed, importing advocates and adding them or deleting them from lists, making it easier to bulk edit/change/add using csv imports.

I have been using Influitive since February 2017