Influitive AdvocateHub Review

I have found the challenges, discussions and referral features most valuable. It gives our customers a variety of ways to share their passion for our product.

What is most valuable?

I have found the challenges, discussions and referral features most valuable. It gives our customers a variety of ways to share their passion for our product and for school safety.

How has it helped my organization?

We have streamlined our process for identifying strong advocates and have created new ways for them to share information on our behalf, thus improving our marketing content.

What needs improvement?

Marketing and customer success have improved with the use of Influitive Advocate Hub

We began using the software in November 2016 and launched our hub to our advocates January 2017.

We did not encounter any issues with deployment. The onboarding support as well as continued coaching are top notch! The Influitive team provides everything from creative ideas to technical support and keep you focused on your goals and tasks!

There are a couple of recurring issues with stability related to targeting. These have not affected our hub directly and they do a fantastic job of communicating these issues both during and once resolved.

I have not encountered any issues with scalability.

Influitive gets a 10 for customer service! They are exceptionally responsive to any request - large or small and they are professional, courteous and helpful.

Influitive technical support is superior - 10.0! Again, their responsiveness to any issue is quick, polite and helpful. They set a high bar and reach it every time.

The setup is comprehensive. This is not a plug and play type of solution. That said, the onboarding process is equally comprehensive so you have guidance and support every step of the way.

We implemented in-house, including me, myself and I. I only needed our IT department's involvement for some domain support...otherwise I set everything up including integrations with HubSpot and Salesforce (I am a marketer, not a technical person).

We have received a very high number of referrals which is the "ultimate" goal, so the product has paid for itself several times over so far this year. I do look for higher engagement levels and growth in overall size of our hub over the next 12-18 months. We have developed some unique customer-generated content pieces from the information advocates have shared in our hub, which would have been very difficult and time-consuming (if not nearly impossible) to get other ways.

It's a long-term initiative. You need to be fully committed to the strategy and value of customer/advocate marketing.

Not really. I glanced a couple, but nothing was really worth comparing.