Influitive AdvocateHub Review

It has helped tremendously when it comes to driving our customer story pipeline

What is our primary use case?

We use this product for maintaining a select group of our VIP customers. Through this community, we are able to generate marketing campaigns, leads, referrals, and references.

How has it helped my organization?

Influitive has helped tremendously when it comes to driving our customer story pipeline. We are better equipped to engage with our customers on a regular basis using the program, which in turn, better sets us up for marketing asks and needs.

What is most valuable?

We utilize Experiences within the hub for our special events and to maintain a good level of engagement through what would typically be slower times. I would highly recommend either Experiences or Campaigns.

What needs improvement?

I have suggested notifications within the platform for new challenges and also a more engaged platform for each community member to interact with one another. I know these features are currently being looked at for future development.

What other advice do I have?

Influitive has always been great at listening to feedback when it comes to new product suggestions, which is nice as a regular user.