Infoblox Secure DNS Review

Helped us protect our internal environment by mitigating and stopping attacks by using DNS protocols and queries

What is our primary use case?

Deployed Infoblox Grid at our datacenter to provide DHCP and DNS services for internal users and deployed another secure DNS solution for external users facing WAN. IP address management is also being done by it, as well as NetMRI, which is also installed for port and IP management.

How has it helped my organization?

Infoblox Secure DNS helped us protect our internal environment by mitigating and stopping attacks through the Internet using DNS protocols and queries.

What is most valuable?

Centralized management of DNS, DHCP, and IPAM helped us a lot in simplifying and automating the management of network and services. Grid high availability technology ensured network reliability, resilient network services, failover, recovery, and seamless maintenance.

What needs improvement?

I think only the technical documentation and administration of box could be a little bit improved.

Three to five years.

We were using Microsoft DNS. We had issues in reporting and lack of security features.

Yes, we evaluated BlueCat.