Infor CloudSuite Industrial Review

A bit more than our original budget, but once you learn to use it, you can see why it's well worth it

What is most valuable?

In this case, scheduling and product planning were key drivers of ROI, but the overall step up in technology, user interface, and usability were very valuable.

How has it helped my organization?

Visibility across six buildings and 14 process lines were the #1 goal - determining parts completion dates, tracking QA issues, and just finding out where in production we were with a specific part was a full-time job for several people.

What needs improvement?

• Better planning
  • Better visibility
  • Streamlined staging
  • Raw materials inventory awareness

Two years.

It was difficult, mainly due to the plant floor guys were used to a 12 year-old technology, various whiteboards, and dated approaches to rely on paper travellers, etc.

No, the system was sold to us at the current user level, and was quite adequate to handle our operational load with no problems.

Infor is impossible, but if you have a good reseller partner, they can handle just about any issues.

Very good with the reseller.

It was ancient and didn't have half the features of SyteLine.

The complexity was mostly on having to leave the old ways behind and work how modern software speeds up processes.

Our reseller partner was excellent.

Mainly, we pushed back a $7M plant expansion because we were able to increase throughput with our existing facility. We will still build the new lines eventually, but we're looking back at how we designed it now that our workflow is different.

It was a bit more than our original budget, but once you learn to use it, you can see why it's well worth it.

Epicor, GlobalShop, Plex, NetSuite, and a couple others.

What other advice do I have?

Very pleased with it so far. We will probably get even better with it in the years to come.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We are an independent firm helping client companies select and implement ERP software and are not affiliated with any software vendor or publisher. All comments are relating to client companies' experience with the ERP reviewed.