Infor CloudSuite WMS Review

A complete wave management system that increases processing efficiency but requires hands-on experience

What is our primary use case?

We were using Infor WMS for operational management in a product warehouse.

What is most valuable?

It was a complete wave management system to increase processing efficiency. For awareness, they were using wave management cycling. That feature was very good.

What needs improvement?

Nothing much as comes to my mind as being negative or that needed to be added to the product. It was a pretty good solution for us. It required more time than I had with it to learn it well enough.

My experience with the CloudSuite WMS (Warehouse Management System) would be about for a year or so. It was on-premises when I was hands-on with it. I was involved with it from a functional perspective and not from a technical perspective.

The stability was good. There were not many problems that you faced in working with the product.

The scalability of the product was good. It was pretty easy to scale it and to add more processes into it.

When it came to choosing CloudSuite, we had several products on our shortlist. For example, there was SAP WM and there was Manhattan WMS — there were pretty much four or five are tools that we were considering. It was more of how solutions fit our given requirements. So it was about costs. It was about functionality. We tried out the available options. CloudSuite came out on top.

The installation and setup were done by a technical team from within our company. I was not in a place to notice any challenges in setting it up and I heard nothing negative about it.

The pricing, from my understanding, is something that is not built on a standard model.

What other advice do I have?

I think that people who are considering CloudSuite should use it because that is the wave of the future. If you are not there using the CloudSuite, you are not keeping up with a lot of your market.

On a scale from one to ten (where one is the worst and ten is the best), I would rate CloudSuite as about seven-out-of-ten.

To make it score higher I probably have to get more exposed to what it can do. It is a seven because that is as far as I have been able to discover the inner workings of the product. If I get more hands-on time with it, I may be able to improve on that rating.

Private Cloud