Infor d/EPM Review

The robustness of the Infocubes is valuable but it has low flexibility to change the model once implemented.

What is most valuable?

The robustness of the Infocubes, and the possibility of integrating both strong data analysis characteristics with a pleasant aesthetic features.

How has it helped my organization?

The client where we implemented the Planning model in Infor PM previously used Excel spreadsheets for all of their Planning processes. Infor PM has brought the typical PM tools advantages in this space.

What needs improvement?

Flexibility to modify an existing Infocube, and better integration with other ETL tools on the market.

I used it for six months of deployment and then one year of support and developments.

Yes, due partly to lack of expertise using this product in my organisation and partly to the aforementioned areas for improvement.

No issues encountered.

Partially.

4/5.

I worked for a consulting company which implemented Planning solutions using different tools on the market, such as Board, SAP BPC, and Hyperion.

It was complex and required technical knowledge of Infor's native ETL language.

In-house team.

What other advice do I have?

Dedicate time to the Functional and Technical Specs, given the low flexibility to change the model once it has been implemented.