Infor dEPM Review

The Inventory module needs to be improved, however, the integration with other apps is user friendly.

What is most valuable?

Integration with other software applications is so user friendly and also it's a single ledger designed system. Also, the multi-currency feature is superb as well.

How has it helped my organization?

It has really helped us in getting repo. With the integration of Infor Q&A application which is like a companion software with SunSystems, it has made it so easy to spool out report from SunSystems to a spreadsheet in Excel, etc.

What needs improvement?

The Inventory module is not so strong when compared with the other software applications in its category! The integration between the Inventory and the Purchasing module is not very "user friendly".

I've used it for more than five years.

I have not encountered any issue that has not been solved.

No issues encountered.

The software has always been capable of accommodating growth, so I have not really encountered any issue with scalability.

The level of customer services should be 75-80%.

Excellent 90%.

I not used any other solution but I have attended demos for many.

My first implementation was so straightforward because the client was implementing only the Ledger module which was so easy. However, afterwards, they decided to add another module which became a little complex.

We are vendors so we implement the software.

What other advice do I have?

They should state out their requirements and expectations clearly.

More Infor dEPM reviews from users