Informatica Cloud Data Integration Review

The data integration features are good and the technical support is fast and effective

What is our primary use case?

We use Informatica Cloud Data Integration mainly for monthly mapping tasks. We work with it on cloud because we help customers to use the solution and to integrate it on their database and on their information systems.

What is most valuable?

The features I find most valuable is the synchronization, verification, functionalities and all the data integration features. I have been academically trained and earned the Cloud Academy badges 101 and 201. Currently, I am training to use this solution in real-time.

What needs improvement?

It's very easy to develop with the solution whenever we have an evolution for the data integration. Perhaps the web services need to improve because when you create a new data file and add some changes, we must edit it and create a web service transformation again. So, in my opinion, the functionality is bad and it needs to improve to make web service transformation better and easier.

I have been working with Informatica solutions for more than 16 years now.

I have developed a good relationship with the technical team and they usually assist me immediately whenever I have an issue.

What other advice do I have?

On a scale from one to ten, I rate this solution an eight. I haven't seen the functionalities of this tool yet. The data quality is good but I still need to test the B2B gateway of the data quality. I would like to have profiling functionalities and quality transformations in the cloud so that I can directly integrate quality transformations inside the cloud. In the next version, I would like to have more tools for monitoring and perhaps also a system dashboard on our homepage.