Informatica PowerCenter Review
It collects business information for centralized reporting and analytics.

Valuable Features

Once you figure it out, it is a powerful and simple ETL tool. Its stability has been very satisfactory.

Improvements to My Organization

Like any other ETL tool, it collects business information for centralized reporting and analytics.

Room for Improvement

The UI is outdated and old-fashioned, at least in our current version. Also, we have experienced some stability issues with the Workflow Monitor application.

Use of Solution

Our company has used it since 2002, I started using it in 2009.

The integration service itself is very stable. The applications suffer from minor stability problems.

The product scales very well, beyond our needs.

The technical support team is eager to help but the problems that we have faced were usually too complex. However, there has always been a workaround.

Our company has always used this solution.

I was personally not involved with the initial setup, but from what I have heard, it was fairly straightforward.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

We have found the pricing very cost-effective. The licensing is CPU and data source-based.

In the new version, it is supposed to allow a variety of data sources with the standard license.

Other Solutions Considered

I was not involved with choosing the product.

Other Advice

Choose the right tool for the right job.

For the purpose that this product was designed, I believe it is still the best in the market.