Information Builders WebFOCUS Review

Very flexible to use, and a quick learning tool for new developers.

What is our primary use case?

Our hearing offices use WebFOCUS reports to manage SSA OHO daily workload. We also use it to do ad-hoc reports.

How has it helped my organization?

WebFOCUS helped SSA OHO manage our daily workload, get cases out quickly and help American people to get their disability claim processed on time.

What is most valuable?

We use WebFOCUS AppStudio and Report Caster. WebFOCUS is very flexible to use, and a quick learning tool for new developers. So it's easier to bring a developer on board.

What needs improvement?

If IBI can make each release of WebFOCUS consistent, we don't have to make changes for each release, it will be very helpful.

More than five years.

WebFOCUS is quite stable after you fully test your reports.

The scalability of WebFOCUS is very good, it can handle large amounts of data from different data sources in a manageable time manner.

IBI customer service/technical support team is very responsible, great experience.

Since I joined SSA, our group was using WebFOCUS, and no change since then.

We did it in-house.

What other advice do I have?

It's a great reporting tool, keep up good work!

More Information Builders WebFOCUS reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about Information Builders, Alteryx, RapidMiner and others in Predictive Analytics. Updated: January 2021.
455,301 professionals have used our research since 2012.