Infraon IMS Review

Scalable, easy to customize, integrates well with any platform, and they have good support

What is our primary use case?

I use this product as my network monitoring solution.

What is most valuable?

Being an engineering product, the customization is easy for us compared to SolarWinds and ManageEngine.

It's a total integrated package. The feature that I like the most and the best part is the customization.

This product integrates well with any platform, and I don't see any issues with it.

What needs improvement?

We have enquired if there are any possibilities of monitoring non-IPBS devices.

Currently, I am using another security tool called Nizami Network to monitor the security solutions or automation-based networks, which is something that Everest, SolarWinds, or Manage Engine cannot do.

I have been using Everest IMS for a couple of years.

We are using version 5.3, which is the latest.

In my experience, this has been a stable product.

As the number of devices changes, this product adjusts, so it is scalable.

There are 250 users in our organization.

We plan to continue using this solution.

I count on Everest's technical support more than anything else. I am 110% satisfied with their support.

Previously, we used SolarWinds. It's a good product, but the pricing is too high, and customization is not possible.

We last used SolarWinds two years ago.

It's a straightforward installation process.

The length of time for deployment including installation, customization, and everything needed to get it running will take at least a week's time.

We had help from Everest for the implementation and deployment.

The price is much better than SolarWinds.

We pay for a number of devices on the accounts and since it is on-premises, we pay the maintenance charges for the year.

What other advice do I have?

I don't require a technical team. I only require a team of two people for monitoring.

I would recommend Everest IMS to others.

On a scale from one to ten, I would rate Everest IMS a nine.

5.3
More Infraon IMS reviews from users
...who compared it with Zabbix
Find out what your peers are saying about EverestIMS, Zabbix, Nagios and others in Network Monitoring Software. Updated: July 2021.
522,693 professionals have used our research since 2012.