Infusionsoft Review

The integrated shopping cart with email marketing and click tracking are valuable features.

What is most valuable?

• Integrated shopping cart with email marketing
  • Click tracking
  • Customer life cycle marketing

How has it helped my organization?

We have used it to score our clients and prospects. It has powerful integration into WordPress and membership sites that can create custom experiences based on clicks and tracking. This is able to be tracked in the dashboard.

What needs improvement?

Fluent email campaign and shopping experience design. Even for the tech savvy, it takes a very logical mind to storyboard out the scenarios and to program it on the back-end.

I've been using it since 2008.

In my experienced it has improved greatly.

No issues encountered.

It has the ability to copy campaigns.

I had an excellent experience with the on-boarding as well as the ongoing support when I started.

Very good. The thing to keep in mind is that the technicians are very savvy with the technology, and sometimes, not always savvy with the related business purpose behind it. If you work with an Infusionsoft Certified Consultant, they are business minded people who have the tech savvy. The onboarding ramp-up is good and necessary.

1shoppingcart. I switched because of the ability to integrate SMS, Email, and phone communication campaigns well as the shopping cart. Also for the ability to integrate into wordpress membership sites and to deliver custom up-sells based on membership levels.

The initial set-up requires on-boarding. It is a good thing to do. Techies will find it quick to learn, non-techies would do well to outsource to a techie.

We did it in-house with help from Infusionsoft Certified Consultants.

It's a strong an ROI.

I was at $299/month with a set-up fee up front.

• Mailchimp
  • Aweber
  • 1shoppingcart
  • Getresponse

What other advice do I have?

It can be used for recruiting, e-marketing, and information marketing. Now backed by publicly traded company. Excellent if you already have a following or database and are looking to systemetize, integrate, and orchestrate communication to your clients.