Intel MFSYS25 Review

We're able to set-up multiple VLANs in it.

Valuable Features

Hyper V was the best option in case of server fail-over & Storage option was the best with the VD pools assigned to the server modules

Improvements to My Organization

We have improved a lot, and our customers are very satisfied with the product. We're able to set-up multiple VLANs in it. I think that Intel shouldn't have stopped the production of this product.

Room for Improvement

I would have like to see them continue it with more disk options in the chassis so in the future we wouldn't need to buy another device for the storage.

There is one regular error which irritates me during production hours. It continually gives us COMPONENT UNFIT ERROR. To fix it, we have to remove and re-fix the blades modules.

I have spoken to technical support and they have provided me the right path to get issues resolved. I appreciate the support given by their back-end team.

It's very simple to set-up the whole chassis, and the PDFs provided by Intel are very useful. They are easy to understand cover each and every topic.