Intellect BPM Review

It helps us develop consolidated tables with summary reports, workflow structure and approval process.

Valuable Features

• The ability to quickly develop a master-details relationship.
  • Drill-down capability from anywhere, whether you are on the chart, table or screen.
  • Develop a consolidated tables with summary reports, and the workflow structure and approval process.

Improvements to My Organization

Increased number of patients' participation by 300% in one year, and increased the number of providers 10 to 50. Increased revenue by two-fold and eliminated billing errors by 30%.

Room for Improvement

• Charting capability.
  • Provide additional chart types and dimensions, and to allow more flexibility when using charts.
  • In addition to importing flat files, allow dynamic use of imports

Use of Solution

8 years

No issues at all. The platform is very robust and provides alternatives with ease of use for data conversion or importing data from other systems.

No issues at all. The platform is very solid and robust. I never lost data nor have compromised the integrity of the data.

No issues at all. My application grew by 500% since inception in functionality and data contents. I started with one module; four years later, I had more than eight modules.

Excellent. I had substantial support initially as I was developing the application. Interneer held my hand throughout the process whenever I needed help.

Yes I used Oracle Express, but it was very complex and expensive. It takes longtime to develop any application.

It was very simple and straightforward setup. I used the cloud model or hosting solution by Interneer. Once you';re assigned a username and password, you can quickly begin developing screens and pages.

Implementation Team

I used an in-house development. The entire application was developed in-house using internal team and the support of the Interneer technical support team.

ROI

Over 100%. The largest return on our investment was due to increased revenue which resulted in increase in patients' participation and reducing billing errors.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

Use the hosting solution to get the best per user license. You do not have to worry about setting up your hardware and software licenses. The hosted per user license is the most cost effective solution.

Other Solutions Considered

I compared it with Oracle express, MS dynamics and Brio solutions; While these solutions provided large and complex capabilities, they fell behind on the business workflow process and total cost of ownership.

Other Advice

The best and most cost effective product available that provides a rapid development and stable solution. The platform has three concepts combined into one robust solution; Web application development, business analytics and business process workflow.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Customer and Partner.