Intellect BPM Review

It allows us to quickly develop some basic applications or solutions to replace existing ones. An improvement I'd suggest is the ability to customize the look and feel of the system.

What is most valuable?

It's allowed us to quickly develop some basic applications or solutions to replace existing ones.

How has it helped my organization?

I think it's a good tool to use as a stepping stone. I can use the spreadsheets with something basic where they can keep track of all the information in a central location and control it with access control, user groups, things like that.

What needs improvement?

I'd like to have the ability to customize the look and feel of the system to more like HTML5/CSS where we can control the colors of the tables and match the logos.

We've used it for three years.

We've had issues with deployment, but more so with the upgrades. There have been a lot of nice changes, but they've caused troubles.

I'd say stability is 7 out of 10. Basic deployment and basic solutions are stable. For publishing and mobile apps, there's definitely improvement that's needed.

We haven't had any issues with scalability.

We have our own internal support, so to go to technical support it's usually an escalated issue. As long as the engineers get in, we've had a good response lately from them. I would say a 7/10 overall.

We provide it for our clients. It's a good application to get people moving along into the next generation of solutions.

The installation is straightforward.