Intellect BPM Review

What is most valuable?

The product is very powerful. You could automate any business process at any level of complexity, integrated with other solutions, send notifications, and generate any type of reports. The platform also allows you to create integrated iOS and Android mobile apps without custom coding.

How has it helped my organization?

Our approval processes are now automated and handled through Intellect, eliminating delays and unnecessary email communications.

What needs improvement?

There were some performance issues with some reporting features, but that has been fixed in the recent versions.

We've used it for about 3 years.

We've had no issues with deployment.

We've had no issues with stability.

We've had no issues with scalability.

Intellect customer service is excellent. They are knowledgeable, friendly, and overall great to work with.

Intellect technical support is very capable. They are available 24X7 and are very knowledgeable.

We didn't use a previous solution.

Yes, the setup of this product is very straightforward.

We implemented the product in-house.

We now have much faster and traceable approval processes.

I think the pricing is very competitive.

We did not evaluate other options.

What other advice do I have?

I highly recommend Intellect!

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We are a partner company with Intellect and implement Intellect for our clients.
More Intellect BPM reviews from users