Intellect BPM Review

Valuable Features

The product is very powerful. You could automate any business process at any level of complexity, integrated with other solutions, send notifications, and generate any type of reports. The platform also allows you to create integrated iOS and Android mobile apps without custom coding.

Improvements to My Organization

Our approval processes are now automated and handled through Intellect, eliminating delays and unnecessary email communications.

Room for Improvement

There were some performance issues with some reporting features, but that has been fixed in the recent versions.

Use of Solution

We've used it for about 3 years.

We've had no issues with deployment.

We've had no issues with stability.

We've had no issues with scalability.

Intellect customer service is excellent. They are knowledgeable, friendly, and overall great to work with.

Intellect technical support is very capable. They are available 24X7 and are very knowledgeable.

We didn't use a previous solution.

Yes, the setup of this product is very straightforward.

Implementation Team

We implemented the product in-house.

ROI

We now have much faster and traceable approval processes.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

I think the pricing is very competitive.

Other Solutions Considered

We did not evaluate other options.

Other Advice

I highly recommend Intellect!

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We are a partner company with Intellect and implement Intellect for our clients.