INTELLIBOT Review

Heavily script reliant, initial glitches, priced well with straightforward visual editor

What is our primary use case?

We used this solution to automate some of the work done by recruiters. The recruitment team usually gets quite a lot of emails that need to be triaged before somebody responds to them. We were doing automation to monitoring the mailboxes.

What is most valuable?

I have found the most valuable feature to be the straightforward visual editor, it has close to no code required. It allowed us to deploy the email monitoring in this couple of weeks.

What needs improvement?

The solution is heavily dependant on scripts, such as JavaScript or any other external script that needs to be a part of the system. If they want to grow, the scripting dependency should go away. They should have built-in libraries to pull in work from.

I have been using the solution within the last 12 months.

We had some initial glitches on the license provisioning but after a couple of rounds of discussion with the teams and a few updates, that was sorted out. Otherwise, the solution has been stable.

The solution is scalable. When we finished with our automated mailbox script we started with a small team of approximately five recruiter mailboxes and then, later on, we scaled it up to 30 recruiter mailboxes.

We had to use technical support and the response rate was good. However, we had to call multiple times because of issues that happened before the deployment.

The installation was straightforward. We were able to deploy the solution in a couple of weeks.

The solution requires a license and we purchased one annually. We were satisfied with the price.

We were evaluating other options before we choose this solution. The reason we choose this solution is that it was not that costly. We were able to achieve our goals for a cheaper price.

What other advice do I have?

If your teams are limited on cost, this solution would be a good fit. If there is a larger price budget, they could choose other solutions that might be better.

This solution has been acquired by ServiceNow and it is not going to be sold as INTELLIBOT anymore.

I rate INTELLIBOT a five out of ten.

Find out what your peers are saying about INTELLIBOT, UiPath, Automation Anywhere and others in Robotic Process Automation (RPA). Updated: September 2021.
535,544 professionals have used our research since 2012.