Interact Intranet Review
Blogging, forums and rewards create communication links between our worldwide offices.

What is most valuable?

• Blogging
  • Forums
  • Rewards

The main aim of the site for us was to create more communication links between the War Child offices in London, Africa, Asia and the Middle East. Therefore, these features are the most valuable to us because of the role they play in allowing employees to let their colleagues know what they’re working on and enabling conversations between country offices. Relationships are built and learning and resources shared. Rewards create a fun and informal way to reach out to a colleague to say thanks for helping with a work task or simply for a cup of tea! They are a quick and fun way to connect with a coworker wherever they are in the world.

How has it helped my organization?

This product has helped our organisation function more efficiently. We now have one central place where anyone can go to find all the resources they require for their day-to-day role, and the number of emails being sent to the whole organisation has been reduced, as employees can communicate on Phileas. Barriers have been broken down between different offices as shared interests and expertise are discovered.

What needs improvement?

We want a mobile phone app, which is on its way!

We have had the site live for 12 months.

We have not encountered any stability issues.

We have not encountered any scalability issues.

Technical support is excellent. The support teams are always helpful and friendly. They respond extremely quickly and keep you updated with their progress.

The initial setup was straightforward, as the team guided us through each step and was always available for advice and support. This included weekly calls and lengthy strategic planning sessions.

What other advice do I have?

It is very intuitive and easy to use.