IQ Bot Review

Provides deployment flexibility and is easy to use, but needs to simplify some of the functionalities

What is our primary use case?

We mainly use it for invoicing and other similar things. We use it to extract the data in different kinds of forms.

What is most valuable?

The flexibility to deploy based on the different types is the most valuable. We can deploy pieces of the program directly over the fields. We can also directly connect with databases. We can modify it and make different connections with the database.

We are also able to programmably modify the fields and change the presentation and values or evaluate a list of values. We can change the values on the fly.

It is very flexible and very easy to use and learn. It is also very simple.

What needs improvement?

The way this solution creates invoices can be improved. It is slow. Sometimes, it is also very complicated because you need to apply some kind of filters and effects over the images, which makes it a little bit complicated. They can reduce the complexity to manage the fields or incorporate other features. They can provide an easy way for developers to customize and program fields.

The accuracy of the OCR engine can be improved. It would be great if they can also provide an ICR engine and an option to choose between OCR or ICR.

I have been using IQ Bot for a couple of years.

It has good stability.

It is very scalable. In terms of scalability, it is very competitive against Datacap, and it is very close to Datacap. These are the leaders in this field.

I didn't get a chance to interact directly with their technical support. I use our internal support. I need to go through our technical team, and they provide level-one support. If they can't resolve our questions, they directly interact with their technical support.

The initial setup is very simple and straightforward. Deployment of 25 types of forms with an average of two or three variations probably takes around three weeks.

It has an average cost.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution. It has been very flexible for us, and it is helping us to reach our goals at the moment.

I would rate IQ Bot a seven out of ten.

Private Cloud