IQ Bot Review

Easily scalable, very stable, and easy to set up

What is our primary use case?

Our clients use the solution to automate back-office processes such as credit requirements. They also may use it to review contracts and to process invoices.

What is most valuable?

The way that the learning combines with the OCR is the solution's most valuable aspect.

What needs improvement?

If they could improve the usability to train the models that process the farms, that would be helpful for our clients.

It would be helpful if the solution was better at reading handwriting. It needs better handwriting recognition.

I've been using the solution for one year.

The solution is very stable. It works very well. We haven't had issues with bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash. It's reliable.

We've never had issues with scalability. It's been quite good. If a company needs to expand it it should be able to do so without too many issues.

Typically we sell the solution to large and medium-sized organizations.

The technical support has been pretty good. We'd rate it nine out of ten. If they were a bit faster in their response, I'd give them perfect marks. However, that said, we're pretty satisfied with the level of service we're given.

The initial setup is straightforward. It's not complex at all,

The installation is very quick due to the fact that it is a cloud solution. It takes one day to get ready. However, to finalize everything takes on average ten days.

What other advice do I have?

We're resellers. We offer this solution to many of our clients.

I would advise that new users try to get all kinds of forms from the beginning of the deployment. It will make things easier down the road.

I'd rate the solution nine out of ten. We've been pretty happy with the solution overall.

Private Cloud