IQ Bot Review

Easy to use, stable, and helps to rapidly develop automation to help reduce manual tasks

What is our primary use case?

We have a group of customers that provide services for contact centers, and those customers have their own systems. Frequently, we can find opportunities for automation so we execute the analysis to search for what kinds of solutions we can deploy. After the development, we charge

We use it with Automation Anywhere version 11.

How has it helped my organization?

By using this solution, we have been able to reduce the manual tasks that are performed by our telephone operators.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are rapid development, stability, and ease of use.

This is a very useful product and the intelligence is powerful.

What needs improvement?

The quality of the service needs to be improved.

Having a complete cloud version, as a SaaS, would be quite nice.

This product is absolutely scalable. We probably have 100 users.

According to the demand, we expect that our usage will grow, although it is difficult to say by how much at this point.

We have been in touch with technical support through online means, and we also have a partner that assists us with technical issues.

I used to work with Automate from HelpSystems, as well as Softomotive.

The initial setup is relatively easy. The deployment took about one month.

The functionality is centralized around a control room, in on-premises infrastructure.

We have an internal group of developers who deployed it.

There are more affordable solutions than this. For example, with UiPath, you can download the software, install it, and start working with it. You don't have to pay for anything until you want to connect to the centralized servers. It is very nice.

We may look at other options in the future, such as UiPath and Blue Prism.

What other advice do I have?

My advice for anybody who is implementing this product is that it's quite important to well-define what the problem is, in order to have an efficient development cycle.

The biggest lesson that I have learned from using IQ Bot is that it's important to carefully consider the scope of the project in order to avoid any pitfalls. You don't want to try automating things that are not viable, or not suitable for automation.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

Private Cloud
More IQ Bot reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with IBM Datacap
Learn what your peers think about IQ Bot. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
524,194 professionals have used our research since 2012.