IQ Bot Review

Flexible in terms of being able to read different fields in spite of minor format variations

What is our primary use case?

We are using IQ Bot for sales order automation.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the intelligence it has with the ability to read the customer sales order and convert it into our own, despite minor changes in format. It is able to intelligently decipher those changes and I think that it's quite useful.

What needs improvement?

I would like the intelligence to improve so that IQ Bot can handle vastly different formats of documents that we get from the customer, in terms of reading different fields. Having it even more intelligent would be very useful.

Better customization in terms of mapping would be an improvement.

We have been using IQ Bot for a couple of months.

We have only been using IQ Bot for a couple of months but so far, we have not had any problems in terms of stability. In time, we will see if it continues to be as stable as it is right now.

We are using this solution on a daily basis.

Scalability has not been a challenge for us. We have four users at this time.

I would rate technical support as good. When we were stuck we got support.

We did not previously use another RPA solution.

I would say that the initial setup is very complex and not easy.

The deployment took approximately three to four months.

We had an integrator from Automation Anywhere to assist us with the deployment. Our experience was fantastic and we are very happy with them

Pricing is highly confidential because it is something that can be negotiated. The licensing costs are on a yearly basis.

We evaluated UiPath but we chose Automation Anywhere and IQ Bot because of the advanced intelligence capability that was promised. This tipped the decision in their favor.

What other advice do I have?

My advice for anybody who is implementing this solution is to be very sure about how the data is going to be mapped from one business process to the other and how the whole process will work. The mapping is very, very important in order for IQ Bot to work perfectly.

More IQ Bot reviews from users